Each year Not A Glum Lot visits Bear Mountain for Thanksgiving dinner at the majestic Bear Mountain Inn. Come join fellow NAGLers for this festive day trip, it's gonna be so sweet!
Thanksgiving Day November 23th, 2017
Buffet Meal Seated at 2pm in the Perkins Ballroom/Bear Mountain Inn
- $47 (plus tax and tip) for Adults and $25 for Kids
- Initial Registration fee is $30.00
- Balances are paid in cash at the dinner. ($30/Adult- Exact Change Appreciated)
- Meeting to follow at 4pm
Bear Mountain Inn
3020 Seven Lakes Drive
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986
11 a.m. MEET UP POINT FOR HIKE - Lobby, Main Lodge aka The Inn
On site spa - http://visitbearmountain.com/plan_your_trip/the-spa
Ice Skating - http://www.bearmountainicerink.com/Holiday-Hours.html
- NAGL Van: Departing 9:30am from St. Anthony Church 155 Sullivan St at Houston *Cost is dependent on number of participants.
- Drive Yourself: 43 minutes by car. Directions to Bear Mountain
- Port Authority Bus (Port Authority - Shortline) Buses depart from Port Authority (42nd St. & 8th Ave.) Shortline Terminal Gates 401-40
- Depart NYC: 8:45am or 11:15am
- Depart Bear Mountain: 3:19pm or 5:19pm
- Price: Adult ~$27.80 or Child (Ages 5-11) ~$13.90
Optional Overnight Stay:
All overnight reservations must be made by participants. Stone Lodges are just off the lake and include a living room fireplace. The Overlook Lodge is ideal for friends looking to room together as these have separate beds, while the Stone Lodges are best for couples or REALLY close friends as they've only include 1 queen size bed. Overlook Lodge and Stone Cottages (1 queen size bed per room.)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Please email transportation intention (especially if you intend to ride in the NAGL Van) or if staying overnight.